With Thine Own Eyes - Why Imitate the Past When We Can Investigate Reality?
Also available on Amazon
|Link to Amazon.com Kindle version|
Drawing on a letter of the Universal House of Justice of 19 November 1974 that provides a possible sequence that such an investigation of reality might follow, the authors explore the process – and pitfalls – that we can encounter along the way.
Some of the steps identified by the authors that can guide the soul safely along the road of development include:
- setting aside blind imitation of the past
- learning to build the good rather than fighting evil
- choosing acts of service commensurate with our spiritual understanding
- listening carefully to our intuitive voice
- knowing our purpose
- regarding our fears as illusory and
- acquiring a sin-covering eye.
To listen to Luke Slott talking about the book when he is interviewed by Rainn Wilson Click here
Dimensions: 216 x 140 mm ( 8.5 x 5.5 ins)
Weight: 317 g